NEW BUILD: The 2018 MD 530F is engineered to meet your requirements for hot-day, high-altitude operation. Equipped with the 650 shp Rolls-Royce 250-C30 engine, the MD 530F® operates more effectively in hot, high environments than other helicopters in its class. It offers the performance you need… at a lower cost of ownership.
– The MD 530F®’s high altitude lift capability is achieved by main-rotor blades six inches longer that the MD 500E® . The tailboom is extended eight inches and the tail rotor blades have been lengthened to provide increased thrust and directional control at high altitudes.
– Proven reliability, fail-safe design and the worldwide network of factory-authorized service centers assure customer satisfaction.
– Gross Weight (Ramp): 1,591 lbs.
– Max TakeOff Weight: 3,100 lbs.
– Fuel Capacity: 403 lbs.
– Max Landing Weight: 0 Ibs.
– MaxZero Fuel Weight: 0 lbs.
– Length: 230.0
– Height: 8.6
– Span: 6.4
– Max Range: 0
– Max Speed: 134
– Max Altitude: 18,700
Stay in touch with PlaneListing and we'll notify you about best ads